When you receive dental implants, you are investing in your smile and in your future oral health and function. During your initial consultation, our oral surgeon and team will provide you with an estimate of your treatment cost. We invite you to call 718-745-6555 to learn more about the cost of dental implants in Brooklyn, New York, and schedule your one-on-one appointment with Dr. Chun Pae Cho.
When considering the cost of dental implants and comparing quotes, there are several points that you should keep in mind:
- Longevity — There are several options available for replacing missing teeth. Please consider the longevity and long-term benefits of dental implants as opposed to dentures and bridges. While dentures and bridges will initially be less expensive, their affordability is short lived. Your bridges and dentures will need to be replaced periodically. On the other hand, while the crowns may need to be replaced, dental implants can last a lifetime when properly cared for.
- Jawbone Health — While dentures or bridges will appear to function like your original teeth, only an implant will perform all the same functions of your natural teeth in stimulating your supporting jawbone. Dental implants will work to help preserve the natural strength and health of your jawbone to give you better long-term results for your oral health and function as well as your appearance.
- Quality of Life — Implants are not only an investment in your smile and in terms of money, but also in your quality of life. Dental implants will help restore your ability to eat and speak normally and will help prevent the hassles, frustrations and potential embarrassment often caused by dentures.
- The Need for Additional Treatments — When comparing quotes for implants, make sure to consider every aspect of your care. Your implants treatment will include exams and office visits, as well as the possible need for additional treatments such as tooth extractions and bone grafting procedures. Your implant placement, implant restoration and any pre- and post-operative care will also be factored into your treatment cost.
- Financing Options — Check with your insurance provider to see what portion of your treatment they will cover. Please also speak with our team about other financial options.
For more information about the cost of dental implants and to schedule a consultation with our oral surgeon, contact our team today.